Our hybrid mitt takes the best of both, with its soft Australian wool that won’t scratch any of the delicate surfaces like your clear coat or paintwork. The long wool helps to hold/ trap the dirt in the mitt and away from any of surfaces the mitt might come into the surface of your car. The short wool is perfect for gently removing bugs and slightly more stubborn dirt.
The mitt will soak up & hold more than enough wash solution, making it the perfect wash tool. and if your looking for the best sheepskin wash mitt this is what we recommend
it’s also slightly lighter than our long wool double-sided sheepskin mitt making it easier to move across the surface
Caring for Sheepskin Wash Mitt
Washing & Maintaining
- We recommend always washing the mitt by hand.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Although the mitt can be machine washed, this may damage the wool/mitt.
- Only rinse with water, no Use warm water, (not hot).
- Long wool wash mitts, must be brushed with a hairbrush to maintain the wool.
- Do not drop the mitt onto the floor, or another contaminated surface.
- if the mitt is covered in grit & dirt, we would strongly recommend that you replace the mitt, to stop any of grit potentially swirling the paintwork.