this is one of favourite sheepskin wash mitts its one of our easiest & lightest mitt to use
it comes with our long wool sheepskin from Australian Because it’s the best & softest wool
the reason why the long wool is perfect for washing your car is that any grit on the surface will be grabbed by the mitt and help way the surface of cars paintwork to help prevent or minimise the chant of marring when washing and doing a contract washing
Its open Glove Design makes it extremely nice to use and if you don’t like putting your hand in mitts then we think you will really like this design of mitt
To get the best from this mitt
Recommend to use in conjunction with:
- Two bucket method.
- Ph neutral shampoo.
- Using a separate mitt, for the lower areas of the vehicle.
Caring for Sheepskin Wash Mitt
Washing & Maintaining
- We recommend always washing the mitt by hand.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Although the mitt can be machine washed, this may damage the wool/mitt.
- Only rinse with water, no Use warm water, (not hot).
- Long wool wash mitts, must be brushed with a hairbrush to maintain the wool.
- Do not drop the mitt onto the floor, or another contaminated surface.
- if the mitt is covered in grit & dirt, we would strongly recommend that you replace the mitt, to stop any of grit potentially swirling the paintwork.